Across America, there is increasing demand for high-quality early education and care at the workplace. Competition for highly skilled talent continues to intensify, and employers recognize on- or near-site childcare as an important tool for attracting and retaining a qualified workforce. This trend presents an exciting opportunity for Primrose to serve more children and families while also providing more growth opportunities for our Franchise Owners.
In May 2018, Primrose Schools officially announced the formal expansion of Primrose on Premise℠, our employer-sponsored business strategy. This business extension delivers our exclusive Balanced Learning® approach to children at or near large worksites, giving parents the confidence and convenience they need to return to their jobs after their children are born.
Primrose on Premise has already experienced great success so far, largely due to the expert management and seasoned leadership of our Primrose Franchise Owners. Eight-year Primrose veteran Roland Young helped us launch our first two employer-sponsored schools with Procter & Gamble (P&G) in Cincinnati in 2017.
Experienced multi-unit Franchise Owners Lou Ann and Michael McLaughlin are preparing to launch Primrose School at Apache Corporation in Midland, Texas, in late 2018, as well as Primrose School of Midland at Westridge, which will open in Midland in early 2019 through a collaboration with Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Chevron U.S.A., EOG Resources and Occidental Petroleum.
Whether employers are interested in adding this employee offering or seeking to change service providers, there are many reasons why companies should consider Primrose. According to Bill Sontag, the Senior Manager of Human Resources for Sales & Marketing at P&G North America, there were several factors that influenced their decision to work with Primrose for their on-campus child care centers. “We considered the quality of the curriculum, progression of children's development, professionalism of the staff and flexibility of the operations,” he said. “And the quality of the interface between the center, teachers and parents was paramount. We felt Primrose excelled in all those areas, which ultimately became the key factors behind our decision."
Here are a few more reasons why Primrose on Premise is a meaningful investment for both employers and our Franchise Owners:
- Premier Reputation: Primrose Schools is known as the leader in early education and care®. Our proven operating model and dedicated local leadership help our schools deliver exceptional service excellence every day.
- Enhanced Company Culture and Engagement: Offering Primrose on Premise helps companies recruit and retain top employees. By aligning with Primrose, these companies are showcasing their commitment to their employees; improving productivity, retention and satisfaction; and strengthening their reputation as an organization dedicated to its workforce and culture.
- Peace of Mind: The Primrose Schools emphasis on maintaining high standards and open parent communication provides families and employers with unparalleled peace of mind.
- Investment Advantage: Most employer-sponsored schools have reduced real estate and start-up costs as well as shorter school development timelines. Primrose on Premise also allows Franchise Owners to capitalize on high-potential locations.
- Shared Involvement: Franchise Owners work together with employers on everything from facility development to tuition pricing, and they share a mutual interest in the success of the school.
- Increased Awareness: Employer-sponsored schools raise the brand awareness of Primrose Schools and enhance its familiarity in the market, which benefits all Primrose locations.
- Service Excellence: Part of what makes Primrose on Premise so successful is the high standards for Franchise Owners, School Leadership Team members and Staff, which result in industry-leading occupancy and stability.
- Expansion Opportunities: Primrose Franchise Owners can pursue employer-sponsored partnerships as way of growing their investment if they have a demonstrated track record of proven leadership, operational excellence and fiscal success, and at least two years of experience as a Primrose Franchise Owner.
Primrose is committed to helping employers achieve a continual work, life and learning balance for their employees by providing an unparalleled early education and care experience for children and families.
If you’re interested in learning more about Primrose on Premise, please contact us online.
Similar Blog Posts: