- ...to blend two leading philosophies in early education with a strong emphasis on character development in 1982
- ...and the only to develop an exclusive, research-informed Balanced Learning® approach
- ...to develop the business model of wrapping child care around early education in 1987
- ...place ranking in child care franchises according to Entrepreneur’s 2017 Franchise 500
- ...educational preschool organization to be accredited by Southern Association of Schools and Colleges (SACS) in 1998
- ...to receive AdvancED™ Corporation Systems Accreditation under the new standards for Quality Early Learning Schools — the highest level for early education in 2012
- ...choice of families seeking premier early education and care
Our business model rests on our commitment to delivering service excellence while continually raising the bar in everything we do. We lead, nurture, educate, equip, consult and support our Franchise Owners with everything they need to thrive and grow, starting with our exclusive, time-tested Balanced Learning® Curriculum.
Based on the latest research, we have created a unique, meaningful learning path–a blueprint–that enables teachers to guide children in the development of the knowledge and skills they need to advance from one year to the next. Blending purposeful play and nurturing guidance from teachers, our curriculum excels with a special emphasis on character development. Every toy, block, lesson plan and book has been thoroughly researched and planned. It's a proven model built on a trusted partnership between parents, teachers, school leadership teams and Primrose.
Get a better education franchise.
Our Balanced Learning® Curriculum was developed with top early education experts to ensure a trusted, purposeful, school experience and is valued by many working and stay-at-home parents.
Primrose students on average rank higher on a nationally normed early learning assessment than most children of the same age.
Primrose Schools chose an early education accreditation instead of a child care accreditation. Our AdvancED™ accreditation is the highest level an early learning school can achieve.
Primrose parents understand that high-quality educational child care is worth the investment.
- A new school opening plan
- A pre-opening marketing plan
- Prospect-to-parent, parent-to-partner sales processes and training
- Individual school web pages
- Local community marketing support materials (advertising, email and direct mail templates)
- Marketing kits to support school events
- School listings on geographically- appropriate landing pages
- Advertising placed by our marketing support team
- Online advertising support
- Automated CRM system for tracking, measuring and continually improving prospect-to-parent sales processes for enrollment
Research shows that a newborn's brain is only about one-quarter the size of an adult's. It grows to approximately 80 percent of its adult size by three years of age and 90 percent by age five.* What happens in these very early years lays a critical foundation for future success at school, at work and in life. The growth in the educational child care market underscores the fact that parents understand this connection and value high-quality early education and care.** When viewed as an investment in their child’s future, parents believe it is worth the price.
* Zero to Three® National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families
** IBISWorld, Day Care in the US: Market Research Report